Finally
I will be on the internet a lot this semster so I figure it is time to start a blog. I started one in April, but it didn't go too far. It was then demolished and my blogger name was used by someone else. Sometimes I start things full of enegy and good intentions and then run out of gas before finishing. I have a journal that I wrote in back in high school. The first line says, "This is the first day of my journal and this time I will keep up with it." The rest of the journal is blank. I hope that I can keep up with this because it seems like it will be a great venting venue as well as good typing practice. I just started school and the typing practice will be beneficial. I also need to have some endurance for this two year Orthotic and Prosthetic program. This is the first week. So far it is the best decision I have ever made. Is that too grand a statement to make after the first week of classes? I do that alot too...make exaggerated statements to emphasize my points. (I think sometimes people take it as being a smart ass.) And you know what they say...everyone likes a little ass, but nobody likes a smart ass. Today we have human cadaver lab. I stayed up until midnight last night watching dissection videos. I love this stuff.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home